10 Must Watch Movies

10 Must Watch Movies

The best movies everyone has to see.

19
10 Must Watch Movies
The Marketer's Movies

No matter where you are, what you are doing if you see these movies on you immediately need to drop everything and settle in to watch. Whether you are looking to laugh, cry or both one of these movies will fit your mood. Each one is a classic either from our generation or an older one. Some speak to the soul and others make you feel better on your worse days. Everyone can probably quote any one of these timeless films, so if you’re having a difficult time picking a movie here are a few suggestions.

"She’s the Man"

Not only does this movie star the young Channing Tatum, but also displays girl power in a humorous way. Rooting for Viola to show the cocky guys on the soccer team up and not get caught under her wig and sideburns as she pretends to be her brother. This movie is relatable to everyone. Prepare to laugh and learn a few things about the opposite sex.

"Parent Trap"

Lindsey Lohan wasn’t always in rehab and even though I was convinced as a child she also isn’t a twin. She starred as twin girls separated at birth and then reunited at a summer camp where they devise a plan to get their parents back together. Whether you like love stories or not, this movie is a must-watch for every kid. It will make you want to hug your family and eat Oreos with peanut butter.

"Dirty Dancing"

If you can’t twerk you are in luck because Patrick Swayze can teach you some new moves equally as “dirty”. In this classic, a young innocent girl steps outside of her comfort zone learning to dance and in turn falls for her instructor. Beware if you see this you’ll want to take a tango class or date a “bad boy”. Nobody keeps Baby in box, so dig this one out on your next girls night.

"Mean Girls"

Regina George may be the most loved/hated girl in high school history. If you want to impress your friends by quoting a movie, this is the one you want to watch. Lindsey Lohan is back, but this time she helps turn the junior class from vicious rumor spreaders To normal high school girls. Just turn on the TV anytime and you’ll catch this popular chick flick.

"The Blindside"

Whether you are a football fan or not, this movie will hit your sensitive side. Showing southern hospitality, a family takes in Michael Oher off the streets and helps him realize his talents. A funny twist on a true story, this movie will make you want to be a better person and a Raven’s fan.

"Forrest Gump"

Taking a history lesson from a special needs man who lives through some of the best and worse times in the 1900’s, Tom Hanks makes everyone want to run across the country and eat some shrimp at Bubba Gump’s. The main star Forrest, plays football at Alabama, serves in Vietnam, moons a president and shows the world what true love looks like. After laughing and crying, no one will regret watching this movie.

"Wizard of Oz"

Take a trip down the yellow brick road and discover your brain, heart and some courage. Dorothy and Toto take us on the best adventure; taking down the Wicked Witch of the West and fighting some flying monkeys. Even though it is an older classic, this movie is worth the time to find a blockbuster or search through youtube.

"Ferris Bueller’s Day Off"

We’ve all faked being sick to get out of school, but none of did it the right way according to Ferris. If you aren’t a rebel this movie will push you to be one. Ferris convinces his friends to skip school and have one of the most exciting sick days anyone could manage. Running around Chicago, out thinking his principal, and joining a parade this movie is entertaining for anyone of any age, but don’t skip class to watch it.

"Grease"

If you recently saw the live version, then the original will cause you to sing for weeks. John Travolta and Olivia Newton impress everyone with their hand-jive skills and ability to squeeze in leather pants. Don’t be scared away because it is an musical, this movie is the perfect mix songs and humor. The outfits make a good costume, however you have to see the movie to be able to wear them.

"Elf"

Not even the biggest scrooge could hate Will Ferrell as Buddy the Elf. This movie will make you want to spread Christmas cheer anytime of the year. Buddy travels to New York to find his father, taking down a few fake Santa’s on the way and changes the view of Elves forever. Laughing the whole time, this movie can teach you more about life than just how to make paper snowflakes.