Tell The People You Love That You Love Them

Tell The People You Love That You Love Them Because You Never Know When It Could Be The Last Time

Don't ever let your pride get in the way.

75

To start, there are of course things people do that are totally unforgivable and it's perfectly understandable to stay mad at them. But let's talk about forgiving people when you can and telling those you love that you love them when you do...

Because you never know when something is going to happen and you won't see that person anymore.

You don't have to take hours out of your day to spend time talking to them, but a quick note saying you're thinking about them and you love them is just fine.

It doesn't need to be anything lengthy or anything heartwrenching, but a simple "Hey, I love you, I miss you and appreciate you" will do. This shows them you're thinking about them and you're here for them and that you care. Honestly, that's all anybody really wants in this life anyway — to know that someone out there cares.

Don't let a silly argument stand in the way of making things right.

People can be so incredibly stubborn that it's actually mind-blowing. It might suck to be the person to give in first, especially if you feel strongly about your side of things, but it's never worth not making things right. Always put your pride aside because if the person is worth having in your life, then it's worth sometimes being wrong or sucking up that pride to keep that person around.

If someone is important to you, then you make sure to keep them in your life.

You figure out a way to make sure they stick around and that they know how important they are to you. It's very easy to let life get in the way and to get busy and not show those who you love how much you love them. It's very easy to have life happen but it's always worth making time for those you love. It doesn't have to be extravagant and it doesn't have to be extremely time-consuming, but any little bit shows the other person you care.

Don't let the people you love go without knowing how much they mean to you.

It's sometimes really hard to remember to do it, everyone is guilty of it, but try to remember to show them how much you appreciate them. You never know what could happen and you never know when the last time you'll talk to them or see them might be.

It can be a simple text message, a little note, a quick phone call, whatever it may be. It doesn't have to be a huge gesture, but always tell the people you love that you love them and don't let anything get in the way of that.

Follow Swoon on Instagram.