Tekashi 6ix9ine, The Worst Rapper Of Our Generation, Needs To Rot In Prison
Celebrities

This rainbow rat-faced convict could use a century or two behind bars.

378

Daniel Hernandez, also known as Tekashi 6ix9ine, might be the biggest plague that ever entered the rap and hip-hop scene. His hit "Gummo" had an extremely wide reception and allowed everyone to be exposed to his aggressive, immature, and whiney rap style. His revolting tattooed face, rainbow grill, and dry rainbow hair all match the utter mediocrity of his music.

So as you listen to his... uhh..."lyrical literature" ("****** iffy, uh, blicky got the stiffy, uh, Got the blicky, uh, drum it holds fifty, uh — Gummo"), you'll also need to keep in mind that he has pleaded guilty to a felony involving the use of a child in a sexual performance. A video surfaced online depicting a 13-year-old girl performing oral sex on one of 6ix9ine's companions, with 6ix9ine recording the entire thing. Throughout this horrible case, he has still remained one of the most successful rappers of 2018, which is one of the most disappointing and embarrassing things to happen this year.

6ix9ine's rise feels like his own little 15 minutes of fame, and hopefully its only 15 minutes. His ability to profit off of Black culture without being black is saddening and his use of the N-word in all his music is disheartening and is used so candidly, making all of his fans not realize that this junkie-looking chihuahua is NOT BLACK, he's Hispanic, therefore has no right to use the N-word in any of his music. His well-withered eighth grade educated mindset has provided this marvelous defense towards this issue.

"Who gon stop me. Who? I can see those comments all the time. Who? Why can't I say it? I can say it, like. Who gon stop me?" — 6ix9ine, on his interview with The Breakfast Club.

Quite the rationalist.

His persona is purely based off of offensive shock value, as he even has a history of making clothing with the words "HIV" and "Pussy" on it to create his following and provide controversy for his fame. This was part of his "SCUMGANG69" campaign, with "scum" standing for Society Can't Understand Me. Which is a gorgeous sad-boy SoundCloud rapper slogan for basically calling himself a whiney little brat.

The New-York rapper got arrested recently on racketeering and firearms charges and is set to face a minimum of 32 years and a max of life in prison because of his violation with the federal RICO (Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations) act. Along with a former manager and two other associates, they have all planned multiple armed robberies, drug deals, and shootings. Stemming from 6ix9ine's involvement with a violent gang in New York, Nine Trey Bloods. On Nov. 26 he was taken to court and pleaded not guilty, his next trial is on September 4, 2019. In the meantime, the rainbow gremlin lays behind prison bars and was recently transferred to another prison.

On an even more recent note, as 6ix9ine's shenanigans start to multiply. TMZ recently leaked a video of him allegedly ordering a hit on Chief Keef's cousin Tadoe. Giving more evidence to all of 6ix9ine's menacing buffoonery, which could add fifteen more years (hopefully) to Tekashi's sentence.

6ix9ine recently dropped his horrendous album, "Dummy Boy," which sounds like an aggressive brainless mutt with a light pack of garage band trap sounds. His album sounds like acne, a headache and will give you lice.

If you're still a fan of this man after this article, that's alright, just know that you're probably garbage and support pedophilia. In the meantime, listen to Kacey Musgraves's gorgeous album "Golden Hour" instead to cleanse your soul.

There you have it, Tekashi 6ix9ine, the worst rapper of our generation who needs to rot in prison.