9 Awesome Techy Christmas Gifts To Get Your Friends and Family This Holiday Season

Books, TVs, tablets, and computers to get for the techie in your life!

27

1. Nintendo Switch

Coming out in 2017, Nintendo brought a true gaming console experience over to a handheld device. With Super Smash Brothers Ultimate now available, both kids and adults can enjoy gaming entertainment on the go!

2. Playstation 4 Pro

The PlayStation 4 is the most popular video game console on the market, and for good reason. Purchasing a PS4 will grant you access to a large catalog of games to play including God of War, Spider-Man, Red Dead Redemption 2, and Fortnite. Anyone who has a love for video games will not be disappointed with this gift.

3. Surface Pro 6

Artists, filmmakers, and students alike will all find use out of this laptop/tablet hybrid. Being one of the most powerful tablets in today's market gives it an advantage over other tablet competitors.

4. iPad Pro

This new edition of the iPad Pro line comes with a new screen, faster processor speeds, and a slick design. Apple lovers will instantly fall in love with this purchase.

5. Tile Mate

If you are like me and lose your keys on a regular basis, then Tile Mate is a must purchase. Simply connect the tile to your key chain and the accompanied phone app will always be able to keep track.

6. Star Wars Art: Ralph McQuarrie

Loved by millions for 4 decades, the Star Wars franchise has become ingrained in American culture. This book features numerous images of the heroes, villains, ships, planets, and lightsabers' origin sketches and ideas from the mind of the legendary Ralph McQuarrie.

7. Xbox One X

The most powerful of this generation gaming consoles, the Xbox One X allows for 4K video viewing. Boasting its own line up of games, Xbox is also capable of gaming in 4k as well.

8. Sony 4k TV

Although these first released a few years ago, 4K televisions are now much more affordable to buy. Watching a film, television show, or video game with these new video capabilities is truly an eye-opener.

9. MacBook Pro 2018

Another year, another MacBook. Luckily, the MacBook Pro line has a track record of excellent durability and service. Benefiting from the Apple ecosystem, Apple exclusive programs like Final Cut, Garage Band, and iTunes all come already available use.

.