Teaching Tolerance and Preaching Ignorance: An In-Depth Look at the Sharia Law

Radical islam is the greatest modern threat to America.

83
The Blaze

It is no secret that liberals continuously pull the tolerance card in every situation possible but this card is starting to quickly catch up with them. Sharia law is one of the key issues tied to this "tolerance card" they preach. Let me break it down for you if you don't already know what Sharia law is. Sharia is the law of Islam or Muslims that is brutal to women, freedom, and American belief systems.

Sharia law is a multi-pronged system that sinks in to both public and private life giving men and Muslims ultimate control over women or of people of other denominations. The first law is the most visual being that theft is punishable by amputating that person's hands. Sounds like the caste system, but this isn't even the tip of the iceberg.

Here is a list of just how bad it gets.

1. Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.

2. Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.

3. Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
4. A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (See Compulsion).
5. A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
6. A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
7. Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
8. Muslim men have sexual rights to any woman or girl not wearing Hijab (see Taharrush).
9. A woman or girl who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
10. Testimonies of 4 male witnesses are required to prove rape of a female (Quran 24:13).
11. A female who alleges rape without producing 4 male witnesses is guilty of adultery.
12. A female found guilty of adultery is punishable by death (see "Islamophobia").
13. A male convicted of rape can have his conviction dismissed by marrying his victim.
14. A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more.
15. A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
16. A man can beat his wife for insubordination (Quran 4:34).
17. A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a wife needs her husband's consent to divorce.
18. A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
19. A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
20. A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Mathematics in Quran).
21. A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to "fitnah" (upheaval).
22. A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
23. Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah.
24. Muslims are to subjugate the world under Islam (Quran 9:29).
25. Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

I know it's kind of a long list but I am going to break it down for you. A religion that denies rights of women when raped, promotes polygamy, and child marriage is not something the United States was founded on. This invalidates the Constitution and the Bill of Rights. Within radical Islam, the only law of the land is their religion and there isn't any room for anything else. In fact, as you have seen above, if someone opposes Sharia law they become the enemy and the goal is to wipe these people and societies out. These extremist groups are also known as Al Qaeda and ISIS, oh yeah, those guys. Radical Islam isn't looking to assimilate into another culture, they are looking to eliminate you and me and countries that support our fine freedoms.