13 Taylor Swift Songs For Every Mood

13 Taylor Swift Songs For Every Mood

Taylor Swift is queen.

1315
13 Taylor Swift Songs For Every Mood

1. "Picture to Burn": Mad

This song is the perfect song when you're going through a bad break-up. Yes, pretty much every Taylor Swift song is considered a "break-up song" but when you are angry and just want to vent to someone about all the feelings bottled up inside you, sing the line "so watch me strike a match on all my wasted time as far as I'm concerned you're just another picture to burn!"

2. "Our Song": Overly happy

One of her oldest songs, play this song when you're in the car and you're driving in the country and want to roll down the windows. "I was riding shotgun with my hair undone in the front seat of his car."

3. "Wildest Dreams": Hopeful

When you're feeling romantic and constantly miss your ex, listen to this song. "Say you'll remember me, standing in a nice dress, staring at the sunset, babe red lips and rosy cheeks."

4. "A Place In This World": Sad

Again one of her oldest songs on her oldest album, this song is perfect for when you're ever feeling down about yourself and doubting yourself. She reminds you that you're on your own but it's okay you don't have your life together. "I'm alone, on my own, and that's all I know. I'll be strong, I'll be wrong, oh but life goes on."

5. "Blank Space": Angry after a bad break-up

Single-handedly the most perfect relationship ending song and also an excuse to dress up like a rich Taylor Swift. Oh, and not to mention ride a horse and walk a few dogs. Goals.

6. "Invisible": Literally invisible

Perfect for when you're feeling down about yourself or your crush doesn't notice you back. You feel as if no one can see you, including the car that almost hit you as you were walking across the road.

7. "The Story of Us": Confused

This song is perfect for when you're needing closure. What even happened? Did you two break-up? You're confused, wondering what went wrong if anything ever did go wrong. You're questioning whether to even look at him or not, and by the end of the song, you're just ready to end it and ready to move on.

8. "I'm Only Me When I'm With You": Affectionate

Lying on the ground and looking at the night sky filled with stars, I can't help but feel warm and gooey inside. I'm not the type to get overly emotional and overly romantic. However, this song makes me feel like the only girl in the world (to quote Rihanna in a Taylor Swift article). He makes me feel special, like I can only be myself around only him. But then I thin to myself I don't need no man....

9. "Fearless": Brave

Originally probably a love song, it has a double meaning in which it can mean that just be you and be fearless. It's strong and upbeat. It can also give you courage to ask out that boy who you've had a crush on forever.

10. "Teardrops on my Guitar": Broken-hearted

I used to sing this song whenever the guy I was crushing on didn't like me back. Seriously!!!! It absolutely stinks when you actually have feelings for a person and then realize they don't feel the same way. Taylor Swift sums it up perfectly when she says "I'll bet she's beautiful, that girl he talks about, and she's got everything that I have to live without." Still the most relatable Taylor Swift song I can sing in my car at the top of my lungs.

11. "Tim McGraw": Homesick

Her very first song on her very first album, she talks about of a hometown love and how he makes her feel safe and comfortable. A lot of times in college, you find yourself missing home and being homesick. "And I was right there beside him all summer long and then the time we woke up to find that summer gone."

12. "White Horse": Realistic

"That I'm not a princess, this ain't a fairy tale,
I'm not the one you'll sweep off her feet,
Lead her up the stairwell
This ain't Hollywood, this is a small town,
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down,
Now it's too late for you and your white horse to come around."

13. "Bad Blood": Angry

Finally, one of the most controversial, angriest I've seen Taylor Swift in a long time. Angry at an ex-friend, she is seen at her worst, trying to recruit her bloodthirsty and wickedly talented friends into banding together and fighting the said ex-friend. It's fun to sing this song at the top of your lungs whenever you felt betrayed, backstabbed, or just want to throw something at a wall.

I still love Taylor Swift, okay? She's queen.