There's a Taylor Swift Quote For That...

Song lyric that can relate to anything going on in your day

8767
www.teen.com

I don't know if it's the fact but summer has officially set in or just the fact that her albums are timeless and always relevant, but lately I've found myself listening to more Taylor Swift than usual. With this has come the realization that there is literally a Taylor Swift song lyric that can relate to anything going on in your day. Sure, we all know she's the one to turn to when you've experienced a devastating breakup or are starting an exciting new flame, but I've also discovered that the wise words of this seven-time Grammy winner extend far beyond just boys and relationship.

1. When you miss the call from pizza house and they refuse to come back

"Stood there and watched you walk away
From everything we had
But I still mean every word I said to you"

2. When it’s 3 am in the ugli and you’ve hit the point of studying when you just become delirious and suddenly nothing makes sense and you’re perfectly okay with that

"We're happy, free, confused, and lonely at the same time It's miserable and magical."

3. When you know you shouldn’t hook up right in front of the sober monitors but it happens anyway

"You stand with your hand on my waist line
It's a scene and we're out here in plain sight
I can hear them whisper as we pass by
It's a bad sign, bad sign "

4. And then the next day running into that random hookup when you don’t even remember his name…

"How'd we end up this way?
See me nervously pulling at my clothes and trying to look busy,
And you're doing your best to avoid me."

5. When you don’t see your rush crush during 3rd sets and you die a little inside

"I just want it back the way it was before.
And I just wanna see you back at my front door.
And I say Come back, come back, come back to me."

6. When you get up for one second to go to the bathroom and return to find that a troupe of freshman have stolen your entire table at the ugli

"I never saw it coming, wouldn't have suspected it
I underestimated just who I was dealing with
She had to know the pain was beating on me like a drum
She underestimated just who she was stealing from"

7. When you walk into class and your teacher is softly giggling and then shouts “POP QUIZ”

"You could write a book on how to ruin someone's perfect day
Well I get so confused and frustrated
Forget what I'm trying to say, oh"

8. When a very stupid and self-centered boy decides to show you his actual personality

"There's no time for tears, I'm just sitting here planning my revenge
There's nothing stopping me
From going out with all of your best friends"

9. When you convince yourself that going out on a Tuesday when you have a 9 am the next morning is a good idea, but then the next day all you can think is

"You should've said 'No,' you should've gone home
You should've thought twice 'fore you let it all go"

10. When you refresh wolverine access and discover that there is no longer a spot for you in one class, forcing you to rearrange your entire schedule

"Breakin' down and coming undone
It's a roller coaster kinda rush
And I never knew I could feel that much"

11. Scrolling through Twitter and seeing high schoolers post about how basically the entire week has been senior skip day

"Oh darling, don't you ever grow up
Don't you ever grow up, it could stay this simple"

12. When you desperately try to forget when you face planted on a sheet of black ice in the Diag, but all your friends keep bringing it up when you’re all out

"Did some things you can't speak of
But at night you live it all again"

13. When your mom eventually figures out how to check your grades online and then blows up your phone

"You don't have to call anymore
I won't pick up the phone"

14. When someone eats your leftover Chinese food that you labeled as “MINE. DON’T TOUCH” in the fridge

"Did you have to do this? I was thinking that you could be trusted. Did you have to ruin what was shining? Now it's all rusted."

From Your Site Articles