Taylor Swift Is Dropping A New Album Called 'Folklore' TONIGHT, And I Am Not Ready For It

Her new album is coming and we're all not prepared for it.

11488

Anyone who's a huge fan of Taylor Swift is probably screaming after hearing the news this morning! Taylor Swift has just announced that she is releasing a new album. Yes, she's actually releasing a new album, and best of all, we don't have to wait that long for its release! According to CNN, Taylor Swift surprised her fans when she announced today on Instagram that she will be releasing a new album called "Folklore", and it's expected to be released at midnight!

I don't know about you, but I've been a Taylor Swift fan since she released her first album. And I almost died when I read the news. Usually, with Taylor Swift's new albums, she announces them and they aren't released for a couple of weeks. But with her new album, she's given her fans less than a day to prepare.

And if you're still not hyped yet after reading all of this, you will be after you hear who she collaborated with in order to write her songs. The album will feature 16 new songs, along with one bonus track, and it includes a collaboration with Bon Iver.

Taylor Swift also stated that the reason why she released the album so soon is that she normally overthinks everything about when to release a new album, but because of the times that we are now living in, she felt that it was the perfect time to release it.

And honestly, with everything that's going on, this is exactly what we all need. Taylor Swift is also releasing a music video to kick off the album as soon as it's released. So we not only get an amazing album, but we also get to see a new music video on one of the songs! She also wrote most of the songs while she was in quarantine, so it's likely that most of these songs will reflect everything that has been going on in the world.

Honestly, I have been dying for a new Taylor Swift album since I replayed the album "Lover" a little too often, so this is the perfect news. And with not many new songs coming out in the summer due to COVID-19, this is a perfect summer album to enjoy. I'll probably be finding myself rushing to Target if there is a physical copy released just as I did with all of her other albums. And no, I'm not kidding when I say that I will actually run through the aisles at Target to find a copy of the album.

Her songs have always been very open to her feelings and often feel very much like reading her own diary. So hearing what she has been thinking of everything that has happened recently will be a perfect relief from the stress of everything going on.

So, most Taylor Swift fans will be waiting for the new album to release with anticipation. This is honestly the best news recently, and everyone is likely waiting in anticipation to listen to the first song on the album. Now if you need me, I will be staying up till midnight to download the whole album and watch the new music video!

From Your Site Articles