Tattoo Collectors Tag

Tattoo Collectors Tag

Created by the Youtuber, QCKND.

412
Tattoo Collectors Tag
google

1. Do you consider yourself a tattoo Collector?

I definitely consider myself a tattoo collector at this point in my life. I believe after my fourth or fifth I realized I was collecting them. I do not necessarily collect items, but I can consider tattoos to be a personal collection. They are the one thing that no one can take away from me. It is also something that makes me feel comfortable in my own skin, but also gives me a great deal of confidence as well.

2. Do you have a specific tattoo that turned you into a tattoo collector? (That's when you knew you were a collector).

My fifth tattoo was a quote from the book, "The Catcher in the Rye." After this tattoo I realized I was gaining a higher interest in tattoos and wanted more. I began to ultimately deem myself as a tattoo collector once my half sleeve was in progress. Once that tattoo was being done, I was like "I dig it, I think I'll collect more tattoos." It was just something I could collect that made me feel really happy.

3. What tattoo did you have to travel the furthest for? Where did you go?

The tattoo I had to travel the furthest for was the roses I had done on my shoulder. I had entered a contest through instagram and won. I had to travel to Staten Island to get the tattoo done. It was not that far away, but it definitely took about a half hour to get there. The only other place that is over ten minutes away is the tattoo shop I frequently go to in Edison, NJ.

4. Where was the closest tattoo you traveled to?

The closest I traveled to was Euphoria Ink located in Roselle, NJ. It's less than ten minutes from my house. I had a song lyric from Paramore done there, which is " it's just a spark."

5. What Tattoo artists has tattooed you the most?

Currently, Brian from Rorschach Gallery has tattooed me the most. I have had such a long journey with my half sleeve, which is amazing by the way! I have been tattooed by him since May of 2016 and I intend to keep him as my go-to artist from now on. I just love his work and I consider him to be such a great friend.

6. Any Tattoo artist you follow that you dream of getting tattooed by?

To name a few artists I would like to get tattooed by Kat Von D, Mark Cross, and Jessi Preston. The youtuber, QCKND, has been tattooed by both Mark Cross and Jessi Preston and I am absolutely in love with their work.

7. Name two tattoos that took the most sessions to complete.

As of now my Nightmare Before Christmas half sleeve took the longest to complete, well I still have one more touch up session to go then I can finally say it is finished. I will have a total of ten sessions, so this tattoo has definitely taken the longest to complete. All of my other tattoos only took one session. I know when I start my thigh piece, that will definitely be more than one session.

8. A tattoo that took the longest to heal/Complete.

I would say my half sleeve took sometime to heal. There were areas on my arm that took over 4 weeks to completely heal.

9. Do you have any tattoo artist that has become your friend through tattooing?

I would definitely say yes I do! My tattoo artists Brian has become one of my closest friends. I basically consider every artists at Rorschach Gallery to be some of my closest friends, but I consider them to be family. I love all of them deeply.

10. Do you post pictures of your tattoos or naw?

I always do! You can see them on my instagram under heyheyjackie. I usually post them as soon as I get them done or once they are healed. I am always showing them off.

11. How do you react when someone asks to see your tattoo?

I do not mind showing them my tattoo, unless they come off as a little creepy or harsh. I kind of tend to pick and choose who I allow to see them. Some I rarely show just because of the location.

12. When will your collection be finished?

I think I'll be completely finished a while from now. I plan to get my thigh piece soon and then take a break from tattooing for a while. I am almost positive I will not be done for a while.