Take A Breath

You're gonna be okay!

The world is big, scary, and overwhelming but with all honesty, you're a lot stronger than you think.

Whatever you may be working towards, I know the process in itself is frustrating. It's okay for things to take time, great things always do. Right now it can be easy to look at the big picture and only see the faults and cracks. Take a second and focus on just one area, only pay attention to that one area and then fix it, and once you do, pick another area, focus on it, and fix it. Focus and fix until all of a sudden there's nothing left and wow, you just reached the endpoint.

It can be so easy to let the reigns loose once it begins to get hard. While it may not seem like the progress you are making is worthwhile, I can assure you it is. These are the small steps that create something so beautiful and they matter more than you could ever know.

Failure is nothing more than a chance for you to re-direct your energy towards something that requires more of your time and talents. Take the "No's" as a sign that you belong somewhere where the passion and spark within you can flourish. Although you won't realize it at the time, the rejections are tiny blessings in disguise, but only if you allow them to be. You can let failure consume you, or come to know that it doesn't define you in the slightest, that there is so much more out there and it is just calling your name.

You are brave, resourceful, intelligent, and full of dedication, don't forget it. The unknown is a fearful place but sometimes it comes to a point where it's better to take the risk than to do nothing at all. There's a million different scenarios that could happen, both best and worse, and as much as we hate to hear it, you're never going to truly know until you do it. If you succeed, manifest the greatness and use it as a motivation to keep your light shining. If you don't, then don't allow it to deter you from trying again, there's no guarantee that you'll get it right the very first time.

How others perceive you has no impact on your true self. You didn't come this far to only come this far. You are worthy of the space you occupy, the love you give, and you deserve to be here in this place. Think how one year ago, where you are now seemed almost too hard to believe. Continue to pursue for something more, something greater, for Gatsby's green light that is right there, waiting for you to come and take the world by storm. Things will get harder, that's no doubt, you'll have to step across some boundaries, your comfort zone, and maybe even fall down a time or two. But the thing is, these are the times that will shape and guide you to seek what sets your soul on fire.

Look around and thank your lucky stars a little bit extra today. Appreciate the little things because they're what make the big picture so big. Stop and just think about how your life has changed over the years and how it will continue to change, of the mistakes you've made, the laughs you've had, and everything else in between. Focus on the good, on the brighter days filled with loving mindsets and 11:11 wishes. Things might seem out of control at the moment, but remember that sometimes you need to take a few steps back in order to start moving forward.

So take a breath and get moving, you've got some work to do.