Can Pilot Pete stick the landing?
Even before season 24 of "The Bachelor" began, Peter Weber was telling everyone there is absolutely no way anyone would be able to predict what happens and that the finale is un-spoilable.
Well, here we are, days away from the season finale — and everyone and their mom is trying to predict what will happen.
So here are 10 predictions for the season finale they claim none of us can predict:
1. Kelley Flanagan comes back from the dead to win the season.
2. Hannah Brown comes back from the dead.
She's already come back once.
3. Peter ends up with nobody.
After all he's put himself through, this would make a lot of sense.
4. Kelley Flanagan is pregnant.
This would help explain number one on this list.
5. Peter actually ends up with Hannah Ann.
At this point, no one is really considering a completely normal ending as a serious option, so yeah, this would surprise almost everyone.
6. Peter goes after Madison and they get engaged live on "After the Final Rose."
This is an ending so many people have been predicting for so long that it seems TOO obvious, and thus, would now be considered shocking.
7. Peter's scar actually fully heals.
LOL, just kidding. That thing gets worse and worse by the week.
8. Neither Madison or Hannah Ann show up for the final rose ceremony.
I mean if Kelley did come back, and came back because she was pregnant, you have to imagine this is how things would play out here.
9. Peter ends up with a Bachelor producer???
Crazy, but it's a rumor that's out there!
10. Despite Peter being a terrible Bachelor, this goes down as one of the best Bachelor season EVER.
I think we'll be talking about this season for years to come, especially if the finale is as shocking as they say.