Tacos Are The Best Meal Out There
Life Stages

5 Spicy Reasons Tacos Are ALWAYS A Good Idea

It doesn't matter who you're with; tacos are good at any time of day, any day of the year.

149
Tacos

Tacos are universally loved by so many people in the world - it's hard to find someone who isn't down for a night out with some tacos.

1. Everybody loves them

Tacos are one of the few foods in the world that you can agree upon to have with all of your friends, family, or anyone you're heading out to a meal with. You can always find a place that has tacos and when you order them, they can be so customized that you don't have to worry that someone will be unhappy with the outcome.

2. There are so many different kinds

Vegetarian? Fish? Chicken? Tacos don't just have to be ground beef and there isn't a definitive list of ingredients that have to be in a taco. Some people like hard shells and some like soft. Some people like more veggies, where others like rice and cheese on theirs. Some people like mango salsa, where others like jalapeños, or queso on their taco. There are so many different things you can do with a taco that it can be tailored to anybody who wants one. They might be one of the most versatile dinners you can whip up and still please everyone.

3. You don't need to wait for #TacoTuesday

Yes, it does make a Tuesday night a little bit better knowing that you're getting home from work or getting out of class and making some tacos, but tacos are good any night of the week. Why not spice up a Monday or have a Fiesta on a Friday with some tacos? Yes, taco Tuesday is a monumental day throughout the week, but you can enjoy tacos any day of the week. Any day can be taco day.

4. They pair so well with all different kinds of drinks

Water? Great. Soda? Awesome. Alcohol? Almost every kind goes with a taco. Hello - margaritas? Hell yes. I know this sounds like a silly reason to love tacos, but it doesn't matter what kind of a mood you're in and what you're craving for a drink - pair them with some tacos and you've got a match.

5. They're the perfect amount of food for whatever you're hungry for

They have the essence of being a bar food or finger food, which is always great when you're looking for that type of meal, but they're much more filling than just ordering a finger food. They're quick to make, you don't need utensils and it's a meal where you can make it as quick or as extensive of a meal as you want. Plus, if you are looking to have a smaller meal, you can eat just one taco opposed to making a full meal out of three.

Tacos are one of the best meals ever created and work for whoever you're having over for dinner or meeting for dinner. They can be made custom to whoever's eating them, they fit any mood and any person's wants. Let me put it this way: if you hate tacos, let's not taco-bout it, cause they're the best.