Symptoms Of An Unquenchable Wandering Heart

Ever heard of a disease called the unquenchable wandering heart?

74
first4adventure.co.uk

Ever heard of a disease called the unquenchable wandering heart? You may suffer from it if:

• You always have a nagging feeling in the back of your head to be somewhere else, exploring the world.
  • You have an entire Pinterest board dedicated to the best destination locations.
  • If you could, you’d spend all your waking moments at airports because of the thrill of the adventure that comes with the waiting.
  • Your best memories involve trips or adventures outdoors.
  • Your bucket list mainly involves doing crazy stuff in places in the most remote parts of the world.
  • You always talk about the places you’ve gone and the long laundry list of places you still want to go to.
  • Adventure is your middle name.

Now that you’ve seen how deadly this bug can be, there’s no escaping it. If your symptoms line up with the diagnosis, there’s not much you can do but accept it and embrace life with a super-charged sense of wanderlust. To help satisfy this flare up of a never-ending desire to travel and explore, these adventure inspired quotes are here to help: