Syllabus Week: As Told By Spongebob Squarepants

A fresh semester of Hell is among us.

160
http://www.colorbox.us/cn/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/Screen-Shot-2016-11-09-at-7.54.34-PM.png

Back to college season has begun. Heading back to classes after 3 months off can be a challenge, but there are some positives to getting back to school. Luckily, Sponge-bob is here to explain the difficulties, happy times, and journeys of syllabus week.

1. When you already bought the textbook and then the professor says you won't need it.

2. When the professors say students do not get special treatment when turning in assignments.

3. When your friends are in the same class as you.

4. When the professor warns you of a huge project you'll be responsible for this semester.

5. When the professor expects you to have already read the first few chapters of the book.

6. When you find out all of the exams will be open book.

7. "This will not be a class you can study for the night before".

8. "Let's all go around the room and say our major and a random fact about ourselves".

9. When the professor keeps you the entire time on the first day of class.

10. Or opposite: when the professor talks for five minutes and then says that's all for the first day.

11. When you ask the professor if you will actually use the textbook this semester and he says "yes of course."

12. And finally, that small glimpse of hope you have just before you walk back into the school once again to start a fresh semester of hell.