Meet Olivia & Autumn, Swoon's Latest #RelationshipGoals Featured Couple

When you're with the right person, everything becomes an adventure.

1293
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/04/10/636589891940808876748543344_unnamed.jpg

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Olivia & Autumn

How long they've been together:

A little over 2 months

How they met:

Olivia: We followed each other on Tumblr (and talked for a little), then matched on Tinder (and talked for a little), and THEN I followed her on Twitter and decided to message her. It’s been history from there.

What's the cutest thing about each other?

Olivia: We can tease each other endlessly and make each other laugh always.

Autumn: I think it’s really cute when I call Olivia a dork because she always calls me a dweeb in response. It’s just really cute in my opinion.

What your favorite physical feature about each other?

Olivia: Autumn’s voice is music to my ears and her lips are so soft that I will never get tired of her kisses.

Autumn: I love Olivia’s eyes. She has beautiful brown eyes and they light up when she smiles.

AND personality trait?

Olivia: I also love how she's willing to do anything for the people she cares about. I’ll always admire how compassionate she is.

Autumn: I really admire Olivia's dedication to accomplishing her goals. She’s very hard working and knows exactly where she wants to be in life and will always give it 110% to make her dreams a reality.

What is your favorite memory of each other?

Autumn: My favorite memory is our first date, we spent the day exploring the city. I got to show her so many of my favorite places and at the end of the day, it started snowing. It was honestly perfect.

What's the most romantic thing you've done for one another?

Olivia: Going on drives together is so romantic—Autumn holds my hand in my lap and we listen to music and it’s just so perfect.

Autumn: I find the little things very romantic. Olivia will buy me coffee or we’ll spend a night in her dorm room just watching Netflix/Hulu and laughing.

What do #RelationshipGoals mean to you?

Olivia: To me, #RelationshipGoals is a couple that’s as happy as it is healthy. The best relationships are those where both people care about each other as much as they care about themselves.

Autumn: #Realtionshipgoals to mean just means being happy with someone that cares about you and supports you. It’s about being with someone who makes you want to be the best you can be and supports you in those efforts.