Meet Zoe & Kyle, Swoon's Latest Featured #RelationshipsGoals Featured Couple

Always try to fall in love with your best friend.

429
https://az616578.vo.msecnd.net/files/2018/05/15/6366200511128594741510075868_unnamed.jpg

Each week, Swoon features a couple that's deserving of being true #RelationshipGoals. If you or someone you know deserves to be featured, click here to nominate an amazing couple.

Couple:

Zoe + Kyle

How long have you been together?

Little over a year (15 months) as of May 10th

How did you meet?

Kyle: We met through a dating app the day before school left for spring break.

Zoe: We actually met on a whim through school one night before spring break last year!

What is the cutest thing about you two?

Kyle: We are actually in love with our best friend. She knows what I'm going to do next while I know what she's thinking about. It's like we have known each other for our whole lives and it's only been a little over a year.

Zoe: I think the cutest thing about us is how stubborn we are. We can push each other’s buttons and be completely nerve-wracking to each other, but all in good fun. Although, he’s definitely more stubborn than I am.

What your favorite physical feature about each other?

Kyle: Her eyes! I just get lost in them and I feel so safe when I am just looking at her.

Zoe: I love his eyes, the way they are like three different colors and the way he just looks at me.

AND personality trait?

Kyle: Personality wise, she cares so much about others. If she hears someone sneeze in the store she will go out of her way to tell them "bless you."

Zoe: My favorite personality trait has to be his heart. It is just full of kindness and caring, there’s nothing I’d want more than his huge heart.

What is your favorite memory together?

Kyle: My favorite memory would have to be is when I took Zoe and my closest three friends to a park near our school to just get away from everything. And just to see how well everyone was getting along was something special. The best part of that day is she told me she wanted to be my girlfriend.

Zoe: There are just so many to choose from, but I think it was this day at the beach last summer. We went for the whole day, lounging on the OC beach and walked the boardwalk together. It was the picture perfect day, with ice cream and a ride on the Ferris wheel right before we left. I couldn’t have imagined a more romantic and amazing day with my best friend.

What is the most romantic thing that you've done for each other?

Kyle: The most romantic thing she has done was surprise me with a picnic under the stars. What was more romantic is it was too cold outside so we did what we do best is make the best out of what we got. So we had a picnic in her bedroom.

Zoe: I remember we were visiting his family last summer, as we were still getting to know each other. On the way home the sun was going to set soon and I was asleep. Next thing I know he woke me up and we were at this beautiful park with a huge lake. He opened my door of the car and walked me around as the sun was setting! I had no idea!

What do #RelationshipsGoals mean to you?

Kyle: #RelationshipGoals means finding the special someone who you know will fight for you as well as make fun of you for the smallest things.

Zoe: #RelationshipGoals means love and trust. The basic foundation of any relationship is love and trust, with those everything just falls into place. I know with Kyle that no matter what lies ahead, I’ll always be able to trust him and I know he’ll always have my back.