When you lose the closest people to you.

when life plays its game and leave you to fight alone

159

At first you feel like it's not real,It's just a nightmare .
But everything around is forcing you to believe .. they're gone and you still here alone

They became just a memory.Their existance became just in your photo album and in your text messages.

Their responsibilities became yours and you should take it . And you feel like you can never handle the pain.

Maybe losing the people we love is worst thing could happen, almost it's like losing your ambitions or all your joy in life.
But remember that you don't deserve to live like this .remember that you can start again with yourself. There's more stories you don't know yet, and maybe you're the main hero of one of this stories.

You still here for a reason. You're here because world still needs you. and your mission in life is ain't over yet.
And if you choose to go on with life,God will grant you the strength.
You have to fight. you have to resist,you have to try again and change everything around even if you can't.
you have to find a way to survive, cause you're still here for a reason you just don't know yet .

Go get what you deserve!