How To Survive Christmas 101

How To Survive Christmas 101

It's The Most Wonderful Time For A ............

13
How To Survive Christmas 101
Lovely with PCOS

Attention K-Mart Shoppers the following is only for the 21±. The holidays can be really stressful times for some. From putting everything together, to wrapping Christmas presents, sometimes we just need a Christmas hack for staying chillier than the weather. Here's how to survive Christmas:

Have Breakfast With Alcohol

They say breakfast is the most important meal of the day so make it your bitch and cook whatever you want. Just be sure to add a side of your favorite booze.

Sit Down For A Second With Alcohol

Sometimes our minds can be dangerous and we need to de-clutter it. Why not do it with a beer or ten? I sometimes just stop what I'm doing and lay or sit down. I don't do anything, I just stare at the blank ceiling and once my mind surrenders and is calm, I continue on.

Give Yourself A Pep-Talk With Alcohol

Ban those negative thoughts and indulge yourself in good vibes. Look at yourself in the mirror and gaze into your own eyes. Use a phrase that you like and that motivates you.

Approach The Christmas Party With Alcohol

You won't be arriving to the party alone! You'll be accompanied by Jack Daniels and Captain Morgan. It's time to socialize and create memories and hope that you'll remember them in the morning.

The above is 47% satire. As always drink responsibly and in a safe environment. This time around can be stressful, but when you stop for a minute and regain your sanity you should be okay. Cha Cha on!