Stay Close To People That Make You Feel Like Sunshine
Friendships

Who you surround yourself with is important.

2030

During your college career, you are typically not going to be with your family that you were with all of your life, now it is your time to create your own little family with the friends you make at school. This is a crucial time in your life because you are figuring out what you want to do for the rest of it and your growing into the person you want to become. Although it will be hard at times you always need a support system to back you up and have your back no matter what.

This is where you should stay close to people that make you feel like sunshine.

I am grateful that I am able to say my friends either from childhood that go to different universities than I do or even at school make me feel like sunshine. I know it is cheesy to say, but you truly do need your girl gang to go through life. It is also okay not to have a million and one friends because quality over quantity is very accurate and important.

Who you surround yourself with is how people perceive you as and who you become as well.

During this time in your life, you will grow as an individual and it is okay to stop being friends with people because you will change as a person and want to surround yourself with people that have the same interests and goals as yourself.

Who you surround yourself with on a daily basis will affect your mood and what you do in life.

How you know you have found friends that make you feel like sunshine is if they respect you as a person, your most treasured core values are similar, they are supportive of you during your bad days, they love and will never judge you, and they respect your time and personal growth. With this said everything happens for a reason and the people that are put into your life are put here to help you blossom as an individual, each and every single one of them.