Best Game Special Super Bowl Bets

Best Game Special Super Bowl Bets

Picking the best way to bet on all the Super Bowl game special bets

15
Best Game Special Super Bowl Bets

The Super Bowl is the biggest betting day of the year and it is rolling up on us this Sunday. The best part about the Super Bowl is that is allows for everyone to have fun betting on the game as it doesn't just have team and player bets. The Super Bowl is notorious for having fun game special bets for the non football fans to enjoy. We are going to be taking a look at some of those game special bets, such as the coin toss and gatorade bath color, to figure out the best bets.

Coin Flip: Everyone says that tails never fails and that trend is true when dealing with the coin toss for the Super Bowl. The coin toss has landed on Tails 29 times while only landing on Heads 27 times. Law of averages tells us that heads should be the winner for this Super Bowl to get that number closer to a 50% split. Bet: Heads +100

Over/Under of National Anthem: The National Anthem is always a beautiful moment before kickoff, it's also a great start to betting on the game with the over/under of the time it takes to sing. On average, Super Bowl National Anthems have gone for 1 minute and 56 seconds, and this years over/under is set at 2 minutes and 2 seconds. Chris Stapleton is set to sing the anthem this year but has no prior national anthem history to base how long he will go for. Stapleton in general is known for singing slow and letting his vocals shine. Bet: Over -130

Over/Under Number of Halftime Show Songs: The halftime show for many is considered the main event for the Super Bowl. This year Rhianna is making her long awaited comeback and has many people excited to see her perform. The Over/Under is set for 9.5 songs performed for this years halftime show. Rhianna has TONS of hits and is teasing a new album. I expect a good mix of both with her allotted 15 minutes to perform. Bet: Over -115

Gatorade Bath Color: The Gatorade bath is a tradition unlike any other and is a key game bet to keep viewers interested until the very end. Gatorade has many different color options which makes this selection a tough one. Orange has been the most popular color over the years, while blue has been used the last 2 Super Bowls. The last time the Chiefs won the Super Bowl (2020) their Gatorade bath was orange. The Eagles last won in 2018 and had a yellow Gatorade bath. Bet: Yellow +350