Why The Snowbirds Have The Right Idea

Why The Snowbirds Have The Right Idea

The Sunny State.

9
Why The Snowbirds Have The Right Idea
The Huffington Post

The Sunny State

As the weather gets colder in upstate New York is it the time of year when the snowbirds head down to the sunshine state. Those people who we all wish we could be, fleeing the frozen roads and the air that hurts our faces to be where it is sunny and at least sixty degrees even when it rains. With there being forty-nine other states to pick from so many people choose to live in Florida based on six reasons.

The Weather- We all know that the weather is 100% better than the weather in upstate New York, if you can get past the hurricanes. With everyone spending months at a time in the sunny state there is no real reason why they would come back to New York once the tundra is over!

The Attractions- With Florida being such a large state there is there so much that you can do. From Disney world, to Universal studios, beaches, and food. There is enough places to keep you busy for a lifetime.

The Cost Of Living- The cost of living is a lot cheaper than any New York housing, with there being no state income tax the sunny state is a perfect and cheap place to live. Making it more desirable for the people who are dealing with a high tax and snow.

The Sports- Anyone who loves sports will love Florida, with many major league teams that are either based in Florida or practice during their off season in Florida there is so many games of all kinds to go a see.

The Job Market- With there being so many tourist that come to visit this state the economy does very well. With any job or field you wish to go into there is a higher chance than a lot of other states that you will get the job of your dreams.

The Nature- This state is not all amusement parks and beaches. There are a lot of wildlife tours that can be taken while in Florida too. Rafting with manatees, boating with dolphins, and even being feet away from crocodiles while fishing.

I think we can all agree that the snowbirds have the right idea about moving to Florida, even if it is only for a couple of months.