10 Reasons Sunchase Is Really Funchase

10 Reasons Sunchase Is Really Funchase

They have dog parks! Wait what!?

71
10 Reasons Sunchase Is Really Funchase
Sunchase.at.JMU / Facebook

Don't panic about your situation any longer! Finding a great place to live is closer than you think. Here are just a few reasons why everyone should experience living at Sunchase!

1. Distance!

It’s only a half mile away from campus! No better way to drive only a half a mile and grab a Tropical Smoothie drink on the way. But if you don’t drive to campus you can always take Sunchase’s direct bus route to campus or enjoy a twenty-minute walk through the beautiful arboretum.

2. Pool Parties!

Sunchase loves to throw pool parties for their residents which include winning gift cards, campus cookies, pizza and more. I don’t think it can possibly get better than that.

3. Oh, and on top of pool parties, Sunchase hosts many events throughout the year.

Free coffee and donuts to celebrate national coffee day, olive garden for fitness Friday, exam relief week. On a side note, there were free massages during that week which is amazing!!

4.The office dogs!

Residents just love visits from Stella and Olivia because there always waiting at the door to shower you with kisses. I’ve heard the dogs say “petting me a day keeps the doctor away.”

5. Pets!

Since we're on the topic of dogs, Sunchase is super pet-friendly. They are introducing their first ever dog park for this upcoming year. The staff is very excited because they love dogs. Sunchase does include a refundable dog deposit and the smallest restricted breeds list compared to other apartment complexes.

6. Drinks!

Don’t you just hate those times when you’re dying of thirst but you don’t feel liking going all the way back to your apartment for a drink? Well, don’t you worry because the office has plenty of drinks! They understand that yes sometimes you forget your water bottle when you’re going to work out or a soda when your lounging.

7. Fitness!

Ugh, I am purposely not a fan of cramming my workout routine because the gym closes at a certain time. So why not go to Sunchase’ s 24-hour fitness center! You can work out whenever you please and it’s never crowded.

8. More Renovations!

1/3 all new fancy renovations. Sunchase does already have some renovated apartments but why not have more! Even more, people will have the opportunity to live fancy-schmancy at Sunchase.

9. Whenever you’re in trouble Maintenance is there on the double!

Living at Sunchase includes a super speedy maintenance team that fixes anything that you need. Also, Maintenance is 24 hours!

10. The Office Staff!

They are the most genuine people and are always ready to help you out and answer any questions you need. Their super welcoming and friendly. They want to make sure that Sunchase feels like a home away from home for all their residents. You can catch them at tailgates, Nightmare at UREC, and in front of the gates at football games with free stuff.