11 Things You'd Only Understand If You're Spending Your Summer Making Money

"I can't, I have work."

65638
casinopier_bwb//Instagram

There are two types of people in this world, those who will actually get to enjoy their summer, and those who will be trapped in the four walls of whatever place is giving them a paycheck.

If you relate more closely with the latter, here's some things you've definitely caught yourself doing/saying

1. "I can't, I have work."

This is your famous line until everyone gets tired of inviting you places because they already know what you're going to say

2. And if you're not at work you're either too tired to do anything after work

. . . or going to bed early to prepare for tomorrows shift

3. Having major FOMO when you're at work

Those beach Instagram posts get you every time, it's starting to feel like a personal attack

4. Somehow having off the only day there's nothing going on

why is it that on the rare chance you have off no one's around

5. Or if you have off you have a million errands

sometimes even days off aren't really days off

6. Wishing you actually had to work on days off

because you'd rather be making money than sitting around staring at the ceiling

7. You want to go shopping with all the money your making but all you wear is work clothes

(and pajamas) so what's the point!!!!

8. You don't get excited about Fridays

whats it matter! it's not a weekend if you're working!

9. You don't get the true joy of summer either

no tan for you, no beach trips for you, and absolutely no frozen margaritas for you!!

10. You feel like your bank account should have a much larger number than it does

It doesn't make sense that all you do is work but for some reason you're still not nearly as rich as you feel you should be

11. You run on coffee

But then again, maybe all that money is being spent on the coffee you need to survive each work day.....