Summer Vacation As Told By Your Zodiac Sign

Rest and relax, fate will take care of the rest

Aries (March 21 - April 19)

Aries are known for being upbeat, playful and competitive. What better way to encompass all of that then by going to a soccer match! For added adventure, look for games in another country to attend between your travels.

Taurus (April 20 - May 20)

Escape to the quiet fields of the Irish countryside. The simple and serene landscapes are dotted with castles to explore and routes for horseback rides. Bask in the forests, rivers and soothing views Ireland has to offer.

Gemini (May 21 - June 20)

Gemini season welcomes summer, and the best place to do that is the beach. In a city like Mumbai, India, the fearless and curious Gemini can seek out beaches, markets and exciting night life. The Elephanta Caves are a must visit!

Cancer (June 21 - July 22)

Cancer is a water sign and lovers of safe, cozy places. The best way to combine cozy and water is a snug log cabin in the woods. Right on a lake, you can swim, fish and catch rays. At the end of the night you can cuddle up by a fire and watch the sun go down.

Leo (July 23 - August 22)

Ruling the Zodiac jungle is no easy task. Leos love to be center of attention and in the spotlight. What better place to go find the spotlight in Los Angeles?

Virgo (August 23 - September 22)

Virgos know there are many parts to make a whole. Italians know there are many steps to make the perfect dish. If you're a Virgo, dive into Italian cuisine and see what ingredients are best for your travel recipe.

Libra (September 23 - October 22)

Libras adore high art and the lavish lifestyle similar to a Parisian elite. France has art, nightlife and adventure for Libras to indulge in.

Scorpio (October 23 - November 21)

Scorpios crave spiritual connections, physical closeness and intimacy. Bali offers the chance to become more in touch with one's self, while also allowing for private and intimate dates abroad.

Sagittarius (November 22 - December 21)

Known as the traveler, a Sagittarius is always in search of adventure and knowledge. Rich in history and different geographical regions, Greece is the perfect vacation for a Sagittrius.