Picture-perfect Songs For Your Summer Playlist

Feel good songs for any mood this summer.

114
https://www.pinterest.com/pin/377035800035281242/

Summer is full of long days and even longer nights with those who you would call your closest friends. The best way to capture and to create memories is with a song everyone connects with. Each and every one of us should make our own summer playlist that reminds us of how to enjoy life during the best season of the year.

A song can fit the scene of any mood. Specifically, one for the road trips to endless locations with your girl gang or laid-back tunes when you're laying next to poolside. There is a song for any moment. Even those late nights when you wish that special someone could be right next to you remembering that instance.

If you're in need of desperate help on how to correctly jam out this summer and it makes it the best one yet, well here are my go-to's.

These songs will indeed catch everyone's attention. Especially, these 8 songs. I don't know about you, but I feel like everyone knows the lyrics to these songs and it makes everyone's night 10 times better. I mean talk about some classics; you can't go wrong with these.

• Tongue Tied by GroupLove
  • Kill The Lights by Alex Newell
  • Electric Feel by MGMT
  • Body by Luxury
  • Pursuit of Happiness by Kid Cudi
    • Preferably the extended Steve Aoki remix.
  • Mr. Brightside by The Killers
  • UCLA by RL Grime
  • Lucy By Bryce Fox
    • Spotify doesn't have the Ryan Dominic remix, but YouTube does! So, try it out because the original is way too slow and the remix just tops it.

Here are some other songs to play when you are surrounded by your loving yet crazy squad of girls. These next ones will definitely make your friends go wild.

• Juice by Lizzo
    • You can't go wrong with any song made by her, she carries her music with such a feminist taste.
  • I Wish I Missed My Ex by Mahalia
  • Go To Town by Doja Cat
  • Bad Guy by Billie Eilish
    • Every girl's inner dark side will come out once this turns on.
  • Boo'd Up by Ella Mai

Summer is the best time to play country music in my eyes. It's the only season that seems fitting since every song is about fishing, cold ones, dirt roads and girls in sundresses. Let's be real does anyone ever drop their tailgate and have a party in a hay field? I'm from Iowa and all it is is garage parties or bonfires. So, if you do hit me up because I would love to experience a moment like the country music videos.

• Get Along by Kenny Chesney
  • Tennessee Whiskey by Chris Stapleton
  • Tequila by Dan + Shay
  • GIRL by Maren Morris
  • Beautiful Crazy by Luke Combs
  • Look What God Gave Her by Thomas Rhett

There are certain types of songs that everyone just can't get away from. They make you want to let loose with your friends and rap a few verses. There is a feeling of young and free while it lasts.

• Elastic by Joey Purp
  • Earfquake by Tyler, The Creator
  • Groceries by Chance the Rapper
  • Star by Bazzi
  • I've Been Waiting For by Lil Peep
  • Twenty One by Khalid
  • Flat Champagne by Dan Caplen

Lately, I've been on an EDM kick for some odd reason, but I thought I should share some that I really enjoy listening to.

• Good Nights by Whethan
  • It's Strange by Louis The Child
  • Making Luv To The Beat by WATCH THE DUCK
  • Love on Me by Galantis
  • Weekend by Louis The Child
  • Tell Me You Love Me by Galantis
  • In My Mind by Dynoro

Then there are some songs essential for those chill vibes. They will fit the mood when you're trying to relax at the moment or when you are thinking about those you really wish you could be with at the time.

• In My Head by Odie
  • Vibe by MELVV
  • Goodie Bag by Still Woozy
  • Basement Jack by Steve Lacy
  • Princess Bubblegum by Haroinfather
  • Are You Bored Yet? by Wallows

Hopefully, these different genres of music choices have inspired you. Now go enjoy your summer playlist with those who are your favorites. Just remember to keep adding because there is always new singles or albums midsummer.