Why Summer Needs To End Right Now

Nothing makes me happier than seeing discounted swimsuits in the Target clothing section. It's not because I live for the summer leftovers, but because it means that burnt oranges and maroons will be taking over in sweater form. Unfortunately, the seasons don't change as fast as they do in Target. So I'm forced to just sit here and wait for summer to end and the best season of them all to begin: fall. If you don't believe me then go get yourself a pumpkin spice latte and wander around a corn maze. These are the 36 reasons September-November will make you "fall" in love.

1. Fall colors
  2. Fall clothes- Sweaters to hide that failed summer bod.
  3. Pumpkin flavored everything- you seriously cannot go wrong with what you choose.
  4. Actual pumpkins and pumpkin pie- the real deal.
  5. Pumpkin spice latte- it is a special, much treasured fall flavored drink, that's why it gets it's own bullet.
  6. Candy corn- pretty gross, yet somehow it just feels like fall and yet you end up eating them no matter how much you despise them.
  7. That Sunday football feeling- I don't even like football, but there is something about it.
  8. Crunchy leaves
  9. Pumpkin patches- great date idea (hint hint boys)
  10. Warm apple cider
  11. Corn maze- another great date idea.
  12. Carving pumpkins- ugh, the best.
  13. Thanksgiving y’all.
  14. Thanksgiving leftovers- If you say you don't eat Thanksgiving leftovers, you're lying.
  15. That back to school feeling- It sucks but yet makes you feel all warm and tingly.
  16. Bonfires
  17. Perfect temp with chilly nights- hello blankets and cuddles.
  18. Rainy fall days- So much better than summer thunderstorms.
  19. Comfort foods- Squash, chili, basically anything made in a crock-pot.
  20. Salted caramel- You can add those two words to a dessert and I am so down.
  21. Literally anything and everything is dipped in caramel
  22. Tree lined streets with fall leaves- Probably the prettiest thing ever.
  23. Warm coffee on a cool, crisp morning
  24. The smell of pumpkins when they have candles burning in them- Can't describe it, but you know what I am talking about.
  25. Jumping in piles of leaves- lots of fun, creates a great insta.
  26. Apple picking
  27. Hayrides
  28. Fireplaces
  29. No longer dripping in sweat- you can actually enjoy your day without half your makeup coming off your face.
  30. Those weird lollipops that are green apple dipped in caramel
  31. Baking- A million times better in the fall.
  32. Sunflowers
  33. Nothing like sitting in a coffee shop studying for midterms
  34. Activities and adventures are so much better in the fall
  35. Black Friday shopping
  36. It’s literally almost Red Cup Season