8 Summer Goals that are still attainable

They are still in reach.

316

Let's face it. Summer is almost over. It is almost time to go back to school and get back into the swing of things for the next nine months. Even though it is the end of July, these goals are still attainable and are able to be reached.

1. Lose weight.

upload.wikimedia.org

This can be done at any time of the year but most people strive to lose weight in the summer because they are not as busy and can work out and it's easier to eat healthily.

2. Read x many books.

c1.staticflickr.com

There is still plenty of time to hunker down with a good book either on the beach or in the woods or on your couch. If you dedicate time to reading, you will be able to accomplish your book goal.

3. Travel.

upload.wikimedia.org

Even if you don't go far, there is still a lot of time to get in your car and go on an adventure.

4. See or hangout with your friends.

upload.wikimedia.org

There are still a few weeks left before people start going back to school, which is more than enough time to see your friends or hangout with them at least one more time before everyone goes back to school.

5. Make some money.

c1.staticflickr.com

There may not be many jobs available, but there might be something that you find even if it is just a few hours a week that can make you a little money.

6. Get a new hobby.

c1.staticflickr.com

Before you go back to school, you can still pick up a new hobby that you can take with you to school.

7. Go shopping.

upload.wikimedia.org

There is more than enough time to go on a shopping spree before school starts and get some new and cute clothes.

8. Get a tan.

upload.wikimedia.org

Summer isn't over yet! you can still hit the beach and work on that sweet tan.