The Sudden Relief After Finals Week

The Sudden Relief After Finals Week

Now we can finally breathe!

105
The Sudden Relief After Finals Week
google

All college students know how hard it is to take a breather and relax during finals week. Everything can build up between final projects, assignments, and then the actual final exams. We stay up late and then we have to get up early, and it obviously gets to us as we start to feel like walking zombies. That’s exactly how I felt this last week of school as finals week occurred.

Studying and staying up late builds up especially when you have a full day of school the next day. It feels as though you’re there but you’re not at the same time as if your brain is active but it is in sleep mode. It’s like walking with your eyes open yet your entire body is shut down and it’s a terrible feeling. However, knowing that once these finals are all over, that you will be on summer vacation is by far the best thing to look forward to.

Now that finals are over, I’m sure not only I, but also all of you students out there feel a huge weight lifted from upon your shoulders. It’s like you feel lightweight now and you feel a huge sense of relief which is one amazing feeling. However, the feeling that tops it all is knowing that you are now finished with school and have the whole summer off to relax and party before your next semester. The stress is now finally over so let’s enjoy from here on!