Stuffed Animals Really Can Be A Best Friend

I have so many of these guys and I love them all so much.
416

Stuffed animals are some of the unsung heroes in this world. OK, hear me out. They are always so soft and cuddly, and they're always ready to listen to you tell them all of your problems and stories late at night. I know that, at times, it's a stereotype that only girls have a collection of stuffed animals that they keep with them, but guys really shouldn't be embarrassed to have little friends of their own. I mean, they are literally the best edition to any bed. You can cuddle and hold them when you're trying to get sleep (unlike a pet, they'll stay still for you). And who's better to watch TV with when all of your friends are off having a fun time without you? They are some of the best things in this world. I have had a couple of my stuffed animals for so many years now, I don't remember a time when I didn't have them. Here's one of my guys — his name is Benjamin!

Ah, this little guy. I love him so much, so much that he is even the URL to my Facebook page. Yes. It's actually true.

I got this little bundle of joy way back in early 2008. My dad and I went on a little vacation to Ontario, Canada. It was such a pretty trip, and it is always fun to go on father/daughter vacations. The trip itself was awesome; however, it was ridiculously cold there with wind that would hold you up if you fell over. It was frigid. So as we were walking on one of the main roads, we found a two-story Bennigan's we could sit down and try to warm up in. While we were waiting for our food, we noticed that there was an arcade across the street. I, being a 13-year-old who still had a fondness of spending my dad's money on dumb games, absolutely had to go there.

After convincing my dad that I wouldn't stay there forever and it would only take a few minutes, he let me go. A few hours later (whoops, sorry Dad, you should have seen it coming), I had accumulated enough tickets to get a pretty decent prize. We went up to the little counter and that's when I made eye contact with Benjamin. He was adorable, perfect and he looked ridiculously comfy. The only downfall was that he was quite a bit more tickets than I had at the moment. After a few rounds of puppy dog eyes, my dad let me play a bit more and I finally got enough tickets for Benjamin!

It was such a great experience (I don't win things often, if you couldn't tell by my enthusiasm). He had a plastic bag around him to make sure that he stayed clean. When we got back to the hotel, I finally unwrapped him, cuddled him close and we became instant friends.

Stuffed animals are the best things in the entire world, and if you don't have one, I suggest you go out and find yourself your next best friend. I mean, what's better than that? Nothing.