How To Studyblr

How To Studyblr

School and Tumblr just had the most aesthetic love child.

634
How To Studyblr

Tumblr has taken over my life and I’ve decided to embrace my inevitable demise.

I’ve created a studyblr.

A studyblr is a blog dedicated to the aesthetic of academic achievement and is used to help others organize their lives. Think of it like keeping magazine clippings to help you get that hot bod but instead of body inspiration it’s made to help you hone that hot mind. Seeing as how school is just around the corner, I decided to continue my theme of ‘Back to School’ by showing all of you the benefits of making a studyblr and how to go about developing one.

Create a Tumblr Blog.

Hella easy to do. Just need an email and a clever password.

Develop a creative ‘Study’ related name.

For my blog, I chose the name StudyCrow. (For obvious reasons)

Follow ALL OF THE BLOGS.

Follow as many studyblrs as you can, to get yourself started. You can become more critical of your content after getting off the ground.

Give your blog your own personal touches.

This includes your theme, profile pic, description, etc.

Figure out what your focus is.

For me I’m an art student so a lot of my posts will be things that can help me out with my major. I am also working on keeping a consistent bullet journal so I’ve created a separate tag for it.

Stay organized.

Tagging your posts helps a lot, especially if you need motivation for a certain aspect of your schooling. Finding Tumblr themes that give you a lot of links is recommended so that you can just click on the specific section you want, in order to bring up all the posts tagged in the specific field you need inspo for.

Stick to your aesthetic and utilize your posts.

A lot of the resources you will reblog are there to help you. Actually read what you reblog and learn from it! If you have a test to prepare for, or just need to organize your notes, don’t go reblogging those dank memes. Save that for your other blog. Your studyblr will also facilitate some nice studying vibes for others, so don’t throw off the groove with a random Pepe.

Make a schedule.

Set yourself as a good example for other people looking at your blog. Become your studyblr. Set up a schedule based upon your sleeping habits in order to adjust your studying habits. If you’re a morning person, set some time in the morning prior to starting your day to setting up your planner (if you have one) and then go onto your studyblr to gain some motivation to start your day. You can also post about these good habits on your blog in order to keep a log of your good habits

Go Forth and Succeed!

These are just some tips to think on in order to help you get started. Like snowflakes, every single one of us is different. I can't tell you how to organize your blog to the way you want it, but hopefully this gives you an idea of where to go from here!