Study Nomz

Study Nomz

With finals here, we all need some healthy study snacks.

With the end of the year approaching, long, painful nights are bound to happen to us. Finals are the worst, but something more worse may be when your stomach growls mid study sesh while you are trying not to gain 700 pounds pre-summer break.

No worries; I got a list of study snacks that won't break your scale, your bank, or your focus.

1. Apples

Apples help with memory and have natural caffeine in them, so you can reduce the coffee jitters.

2. Dark Chocolate

Dark chocolate increases blood flow to the brain, which helps with a number of things like alertness and clarity -- things that are vital at 4 am. Not to mention it's delicious and fixes any sugar craving you have.

3. Berries, Berries, and Some More Berries

Just do it. They are so good for you in more ways than you know.

4. Skinny Pop

You can eat a whole bag of Skinny Pop without knowing it while studying and not even feel bad about it because its so delicious and low in carbs, fat, and calories... you name it, it barely has it.

5. String Cheese

Not only is it fun to play with, but low fat string cheese also isn't half bad.

6. Hummus and Veggies

Go buy a container of hummus and a bag of veggies and let loose.

7. Granola

It's yummy, easy to transport, and filling.

8. Mixed Nuts

Nuts have protein and lots of other great things like fiber and fatty-acids.

9. Jell-O

Jell-O brings you back to happy times when you were a kid and things were easy, but also sugar free only has 10 calories in it and you can use the lid as a spoon.

10. WATER

The best snack is water. Staying hydrated is so vital to success. Drink water if you want to snack and maybe then you won't want to snack.

Study hard friends.