Even though I love upbeat pop, hip hop and rap music, I can only listen to the soft indie-pop genre when I'm studying. (Otherwise, I'll just start singing along and barely get any work done, but I sort of do either way)
I recently discovered Kodaline, originally known as "21 Demands." They are an indie-folk/rock band from Dublin, Ireland with huge success from their albums In a Perfect World (2013) and Coming Up For Air (2015).
1. High Hopes - Kodaline
2. All I Want - Kodaline
3. Perfect World - Kodaline
4. One Day - Kodaline
5. Love Like This - Kodaline
There's also the unbelievably talented Tom Rosenthal. I could recommend a list of his songs for days, but I'll limit myself to just a few favourites (however, I strongly recommend that you listen to all of the songs on his Youtube channel)!
6. It's OK - Tom Rosenthal
7. Going to Be Wonderful - Tom Rosenthal
8. Take Your Guess - Tom Rosenthal
9. How This Came to Be - Tom Rosenthal
10. Don't You Know How Busy & Important I Am? - Tom Rosenthal
Lastly, these mix various genres and even include one piano piece. Here are some very different but amazing pieces from a few of my favourite musicians.
11. Everything Has Changed - Taylor Swift and Ed Sheeran
12. Castle on the Hill - Ed Sheeran
13. Angela - The Lumineers
14. River Flows in You - Yiruma
15. Close to You - Rihanna