Whether you over slept and missed your Monday 8 a.m. class, or totally busted your knee trying to walk down fraternity row in those new heels...it’s always a struggle.
While some of us may be riding the “struggle bus,” others may be driving it. At the end of the day, we are all on this crazy ride just trying to make it to the weekend.
For a sorority girl, the struggle may be a little more real in some aspects. With that being said, I present to you the top ten struggles almost every sorority girl at the University of Alabama has encountered.
Lucky for us, we have fried Friday to help us get through the struggle.
10 Struggles every sorority girl has:
- Deciding whether to order a large or XL t-shirt.
- Playing life-or-death while using the crosswalk
across from Tut to sorority row.
“I can’t wear a crop top tonight, I ate at fried Friday.”
- Having to wash off the neon paint and glitter
from the previous Thursday night paint swap.
- “Can you still see my shorts through this XL
- Two words: Quick. Grill.
- The million-dollar question you get asked when
you’re at a party: “What sorority are you in?”
- Doing something embarrassing and then
immediately forgetting that you’re wearing your letters.
- People telling you that you paid for your
- Finding a suitable guy for a date party that
will actually make it to the party.