It's no joke that life can sometimes get the best of us when we are not on top of things. Personally, if I don't take the time to gather my thoughts and get a little organized, my life becomes chaotic.
Have you ever noticed your room or workspace getting cluttered and once you took a step back you realized your head was also a cluttered mess?
This happens to the best of us but instead of being down on yourself and letting it stress you out, take a deep breath and try to work a few of these ideas into your daily routine.
1. Spend quality time with the people you love
2. Set a weekly goal
3. Make a list of the things you need to get done (and actually do them one by one)
4. Don't make plans or commitments you know you can't do
5. Break things down and take it one day at a time, don't overwork yourself
6. Set weekly or monthly budgets and stick to it
7. Pay attention to the people who surround you and if you notice ones who put you down- let them go
8. Find one thing that relaxes you and do it every day before you go to bed
9. Prioritize your plans
10. Stop procrastinating
11. Take a mental health day and let yourself recuperate
12. Be optimistic about things even if your day started on the wrong foot
13. Make a separate chores list for things you need to get done around the house
14. Find something you can do/ have all to yourself and embrace it
15. Talk yourself through situations that give you anxiety
16. Communicate with others and don't be afraid to ask for help
17. Get a coffee and get to work on the things you keep putting off
18. Be your biggest fan and always reassure yourself
It's time to stop letting stress bring you down. When the world around us gets us in a funk the best thing to do is stop, breathe and focus on yourself. Getting your things together before freaking out and letting the stress eat you alive is crucial.
Being busy and stressed out 24/7 doesn't get you anywhere. See how much happier you become when you find your triggers and remove stress factors out of your life.