The seven-day cycle we all go through is a roller coaster ride of emotions for us. Monday is terrible, yes. Friday is good, yes. However, what if I told you that professional wrestling perfectly describes the cycle? We need to observe this cycle in a unique way, people, and this will either improve your motivation through the week or give you a different perspective on the cycle.

I'm telling you now: pro wrestlers and moments all have ties to how we feel about the seven-day cycle.

Monday

NO. EXPLANATION. NEEDED.

Tuesday

When you wake up that morning and realize you're four days away from the weekend. It's that simple.

Wednesday

It's a so-so day, let's be honest. You're halfway done with the week, but you also gotta work three more days. Hump day is not what it seems, folks.

Thursday

One more day, one more day...

Friday

Walking into work, class, whatever it is you do. Nothing can bother you: it's the end of the work week. It's party time.

Saturday

No work for two days! It's a new day, yes it is! *insert pancakes, booty-o's cereal, and trumpet music*

Sunday

And just like that, the weekend went by. How? Who knows, I guess time flies when you're having fun. Or whatever this generation says nowadays.

Overall, we all have strong opinions about the days of the week. In fact, the group of Odyssey Presidents in our Slack just ranked the week from best to worst. Friday was the average for number 1, plus the hate Monday gets is not surprising. In the end, let's all remember that this repeats every week, whether we're having a good or bad day.

media3.giphy.com

Just motivate yourself to get through the week every waking moment. #facts