'Even A Fool Knows' To Listen To Stray Kids New Song

Stray Kids is back with the second song in their "Mixtape Project".

Chan, the leader of Stray Kids and also a member of the group's rap/producing line, wrote the first song in this project, "Mixtape : Gone Days," and this time around, the song was written by Changbin, another member of the rap/producing line.

When explaining the song's meaning and lyrics, Changbin says he wrote it with the intention of helping people gain courage so they can go after their dreams.

Paired with the music video, the song could also be about love. Changbin explains that "people have different yearnings. To someone, it can be love; to others, it can be dreams or goals that they want to attain" (Translated from Korean to English by @mintho1025 on Twitter).

The song, "Mixtape : On Track," also called "Even A Fool Knows," was released on March 25th, which is the date of the group's debut. This song marks their second anniversary.

Along with the audio release, the group put out a music video to accompany their newest track.

When compared to their other videos, this one is different because it features them acting instead of singing and dancing to the song.

YouTube www.youtube.com

Group members, Hyunjin and Lee Know take on the lead roles in this video. The story of the music video is up for debate, but most people see the two having feelings for the same girl.

It's important to note that I.N. also plays a role in this video as Hyunjin's supportive friend; however, a lot of fans have created the theory that he actually likes Hyunjin.

In a recent live, the members talked about the music video and their roles. I.N. said that he was Hyunjin's guardian angel and also mentioned that he was jealous but didn't elaborate on what he meant by that.

I.N. most likely didn't want to give the story away because at the end of the music video, "To be continued" is printed across the screen. Due to what he is saying, it can be interpreted that this is going to be a complicated love story.

Fans have also noticed that the love story in this music video is similar to the story in Day6's video for "What Can I Do"

This music video features acting from the members of Day6 and tells about a complex and tangled love story.

DAY6 "What Can I Do(좋은걸 뭐 어떡해)" M/V www.youtube.com

Both videos have similar stories, but I'm looking forward to see how Stray Kids will continue where they left off.

As always, I highly recommend listening to and reading the lyrics of Stray Kids's new song, 'On Track'.