The year 2020:
- Graduates Lambert and starts college at Georgia State University w/ a major in B.B.A. in Business Economics and a minor in B.A. in French – Language and International Business
- Gets blackout drunk for the first time, wakes up with a new phone number in her contacts and deletes it because she is responsible.
- Passes with all As and one B. Does well on her exams.
The year 2024:
- Graduates GSU with her major and minor begins looking for jobs immediately and acts like the adult that she is.
- Finds an entry level position in a decent and well-known business, a few blocks away from a law firm.
- Rents a new apartment that is not too far from her job but she still has to take some form of public transportation.
- Does well at her new job, is a bit of a procrastinator but she gets everything done.
- Decides to dabble in Tinder, an app she hasn't opened in years but for some reason still has.
The year 2025:
- She decides that she likes her position and the company and sticks with it.
- Goes on a few Tinder dates, breaks some hearts.
The year 2026:
- Gets a promotion at work, moves up being a sales and marketing associate.
- Crashes her old car by running a red light, has to get a new one.
- A relative died, she attended their funeral.
The year 2027:
- Does well in the business, the managers are impressed. She gets a raise.
- Still on Tinder. (Company has now been bought by Snapchat)(Snapchat kinda annoys me tbh)
- Finally gets that ear piercing she has been meaning to get for years.
- Meets a hot lawyer who has everything she wanted in a guy, and decides to take it slow.
The year 2028:
- The lawyer's name is Kim Namjoon, works pretty close to her work where she has now been promoted to manager.
- He's a defense attorney and really likes her.
- They go on an elaborate date that ends with him giving her a promise ring cause he is a gentleman.
The year 2029:
- Another relative dies, she goes to their funeral.
- Namjoon asks if she wants to move in with him, she says yes. (Because men like him are a diamond in the ruff)
- They move in, everything is wonderful, but they crash both their cars (not at the same time) and get new ones. (Clumsy stay together in everything).
The year 2030:
- The 10-year high school reunion occurs, she meets some friends she hasn't seen in years. (That friend is obviously me because she loves me).
- They go out drinking and she ends up with a tattoo, but she likes it so she keeps it.
- Namjoon proposes she accepts, they celebrate with a fancy dinner.
The year 2031:
- Move into a bigger house and are really busy with wedding preparations.
- She gets another promotion, this time she is the manager of the managers.
- The wedding date is set for Spring 2032.
The year 2032:
- Wedding + marriage. She is happy, so is Namjoon.
- Learns that she is pregnant and is now expecting a baby girl.
- Due date is August 2033.
The year 2033
- She gives birth 4 weeks early, in July.
- The baby spends the next 4 weeks in the infant ICU until she is healthy enough to leave.
The year 2034
- Namjoon is doing very well as a lawyer and ended up taking over the law firm.
- Krys got a pay raise. (Now she owes me a party + $25 she still hasn't paid back yet).
The year 2035
- She learns that she is pregnant with a boy
- Due date is November 2035
The year 2057
- Her daughter takes after Namjoon and is an overachiever while her son is more like her and does the bare minimum.
The year 2060
- Both children are grown up and her daughter majored in biometrics while the son got a major in art.
- She decides to retire
The year 2062
- Finally pays off the last of her student loans
*No death scene, because that's just really sad.*