5 Stores You Should Never, Ever Take Your Girlfriend To
Shopping

5 Stores You Should Never Take Your Girlfriend To, Because You'll NEVER Get Out

You've heard the jokes about Target... they're real. It's a real problem.

433

There are some stores that really are money suckers... everything is cheap and cute, and you just want to buy everything. Guys, here are the seven stores you should NEVER, EVER, under ANY circumstances, shop at with your girlfriend!

Target

Kelsey Oseto / Instagram

Never EVER take your girlfriend here! She'll find an irresistable pair of booties she HAS to buy, or a cute new top, or some comfy sweats that would look super cute with that hoodie of yours. Don't do it.... just don't.

T.J.Maxx

T.J.Maxx / Instagram

This is another trap. Everything is cute and name-brand, and there will be something she wants, I promise. Last time I was there they had Tommy Hilfiger sweatshirts on sale... really had to demonstrate self-control there.

Bath and Body Works

Bath & Body Works / Instagram

This one is especially dangerous because there's ALWAYS a sale, and you normally get a bunch of free products, so trying to not buy something is really REALLY hard. I always cave, I can't help it.

Yankee Candle, or any candle store.

Yankee Candle / Instagram

Candles are like a thing I buy and never use but can't talk myself out of buying. I love the way they smell, but I always forget about them. It's a slippery slope, and once you get started it's hard to stop buying them.

Forever 21

Forever21 / Instagram

Want a new outfit for the weekend? $20 and you're set. Girls LOVE Forever21, and it's so hard to say no when you find something you love for $10...

Well, fellas, I hope this list helped if you want to save money and/or time! Girlies, what are your favorite stores I forgot to mention?