Stop Thinking. Start Doing.

Stop Thinking. Start Doing.

It's time to live a little.

35
Stop Thinking. Start Doing.

Stop thinking and start doing. Too often there are so many things that we want to accomplish in life but we hold back. We overthink everything that could possibly go wrong and decide not to step out of our comfort zone. We think about the 'what-if's, the 'could-be's, and the 'but's.

Stop thinking and start doing. While of course it is important to think through your decisions, I've been finding lately that instead of simply thinking through our choices we have a tendency to subconsciously talk ourselves out of them. We're afraid to step out of our comfort zones and simply indulge in whatever it is we want to do.

Stop thinking and start doing. Instead of acting on our instincts, we end up thinking about what we could have done that we were too afraid to actually do or that we deemed a 'bad idea'. A few bad decisions never hurt anyone, anyways. Mistakes are to be learned from. We often try so hard not to make any that we prevent ourselves from doing something great.

Stop thinking and start doing. Some may call it reckless, but I like to consider it spontaneous. Put yourself out there and just live. After all, there is no better time than right now. Don't think and just do.