Cheating scandals are always messy. We've seen them drawn out over interviews, articles, and attacks on social media. The Jordyn Woods and Tristan Thompson cheating allegations are no different. On February 19th, TMZ came out with a report that Khloe Kardashian and Tristan Thompson broke up as a result of cheating with Jordyn Woods, Kylie's then best friend.

The Internet immediately went crazy over the news, and the Kardashians did nothing but add fuel to the fire, confirming the scandal through public Instagram comments. I get it. It's a messy situation. Not only did Khloe lose her boyfriend and the father of her daughter, but Kylie also lost her best friend. I can't even begin to understand the anger and hurt that the Kardashian family felt.

Everyone, myself included, was waiting for Jordyn's response. How could she possibly explain herself? Our questions didn't go unanswered, though, as Jordyn recently went on Jada Pinkett Smith's "Red Table Talk" to address the whole situation. For those who have not yet watched the 30-minute segment, here's a short recap.

Not only does Jordyn vehemently deny hooking up with Tristan, but she states that there was no prior relationship between the two of them. However, she does admit that he kissed her once at the end of the party, but nothing occurred after. She goes on to say that she made a mistake by not coming clean to Khloe immediately and that she was willing to take a lie detector test to back everything she said.

In response to her interview, Khloe took to Twitter to speak her mind:

Khloe, I know you're hurt, but do better. Attacking a 21-year-old on Twitter for the anger that should be directed towards your boyfriend is not the way to go. Jordyn did NOT break your family apart. Your cheating boyfriend did that on his own. And let's be real here, this isn't the first time he's cheated. Allegations of his infidelity have been coming up throughout your relationship and even during your pregnancy. So why did you feel the need to publicly shame Jordyn? If she knew the response would be like this, it's no wonder she felt scared to come clean to you when the kiss first happened.

And lie detector or not, I believe Jordyn. She's lost so much through this whole scandal, and it's not fair that her name is being dragged through the mud when she did the same thing that members of the Kardashian family have been doing for years. It's okay for the Kardashian clan to attack a 21-year-old on social media, but as soon as she comes out to address the whole situation, she's called out for making it a public affair. PLEASE. Save the melodrama for your TV show. It's time the blame falls on the person who deserves it the most: Tristan.