I Was Personally Victimized, And It Was NOT By Regina George

Girls can be so mean.

89
PopSugar

This one is for the girls out there that feel obligated to say or do mean things to other girls: stop it! You are not changing anything with mean words.

Don't like someone? You don't have to explain why.

Don't think someone looks good? They probably don't care what you think, especially if they didn't directly ask you.

Don't agree with someone else's opinion? Again; if they didn't ask, don't start an argument.

I was recently victimized, and NOT by Regina George. Here is my victim story:

So there I was, waiting for a friend to meet me at a party. I was at the front of the line when a group of people walked up behind me. The girl, who I had no connection to, came up next to me and told the guy, "I know a couple of guys who live here, can my group get in?"

The door guy said, "Can you have them meet you out here? We're technically not letting anyone else in unless you can have them meet you."

This girl either didn't really know anyone, or was just a rude person to begin with, but she got mad. Really mad. Again; I was waiting for a pal and silently watching this whole thing play out. The guy at the door knew who I was, but he had maxed out his guests, hence the reason I needed my other friend. It's not like this man had straight up denied her in, all she had to do was get her friends out here to meet her. But here's what happened next:

Girl: "You're seriously not going to let me in?"

Door guy: "I mean, I can't unless you have you're friend meet you here."

Girl: *directs eyes to me, the innocent bystander of her rejection* "I just think if you're going to let fat, ugly girls in here, I should be able to get in too."

At this point I still had not spoken a single word to this woman, yet she had the audacity to come at me like that? What had I done to deserve such a rude, and completely pointless comment.

I thought about punching her. I thought about tripping her. I thought about crying. But I just told myself, "Isa, don't get crazy lol." I was just thinking to myself what I had to do with her not being able to get in. Were my appearance and weight really the things that weren't allowing this girl into the party? I knew they weren't, why didn't she? I was just waiting for my friend, like Door guy asked me to. I was not a part of their conversation until that moment.

Me, still shocked that this girl came at me but didn't even know who I was: "That was unnecessary, and actually really rude."

Girl: *eye roll*

Door guy came to save the day!! He was obviously within hearing proximity, and noticed that this girl was being a mean person. Also, he had remembered me from a couple other times I attended their shindigs and knew that I was a pretty cool person ~as most people do~. Maybe he could tell that I was truly hurt by this girl's lack of respect for others, but he let me in before my friend came to meet me.

Door guy: "Isa, go ahead inside. I think I saw Logan earlier so he's probably in there somewhere."

That's how I got in and away from this terrible human being that the girl was. I mean, maybe she was a nice person and was just having a rough night, but that didn't make it okay for her to say something like that, especially when I hadn't done anything yet. Apparently my access in didn't make her feel any better either because she was still steaming when I was walking down the stairs.

Girl: "Are you serious? Can we go in now too?"

Door guy: "Sorry, you'll have to wait for your friend to come up."

I thanked my new friend Door guy, and then said goodbye to my new fan before I went on my merry way. That's it. That's the story of how I was personally victimized by a total stranger.

So I really just wanted to write this up because that girl genuinely hurt my feelings, and I didn't even know her! If someone can be that cruel to a person they don't even know, I can't imagine how they treat people they actually do not like. I wanted to share this because, if you act like this girl, just know that the people you are talking to have feelings too. Girls, just stop being mean!!