Stop And Stare

Stop And Stare

Sometimes you just have to stop and stare.

34
Stop And Stare
Google

** beep, beep , beep** It's 8:15 in the morning and my alarm continues going off no matter how many times I attempt to snooze it. I quickly get out of bed, get ready and rush to class. The day continues to be fast paced being filled with class, lectures and meetings. Around campus you see everyone rushing to get to class, on the same busy schedule that you have found yourself to be on. Before you know it is close to being four in the afternoon and you don't know where the time went. Being college students, are planners are filled with endless assignments, meetings, events, etc. which is why so many people get burned out so easily and so early into the semester.

Sometimes, you just have to turn off all the alarms, cancel your meetings and just stop and stare. The world is ever changing and so are we. You don't realize how people are changing or even how you are changing. Stop rushing to campus one day and admire the changing leaves and the crispness coming back to the air. Stop filling your schedule completely and go take yourself out for lunch. Take a long drive by yourself and jam out to your favorite song.

You are so important and so is your health. By being so busy so tend to forget about yourself even though it isn't on purpose. I'm guilty of it, trust me. I've spent countless hours studying, going to class, forgetting to eat and it takes such a huge toll on you that you just burn out and it is so hard to continue the rest of the semester. You have to stop and stare and take a moment to take a deep breath and just relax.

Time is going by so fast and it's not going to stop and we are going to miss out on the amazing things that life offers. Sometimes you just have to stop and stare and check in our family, on yourself, what is going on in the world. Don't let yourself be sixty years old and sitting with tons of regrets.