living a positive life will make for a happy life

Staying Positive Makes My Life More Positive

Spreading positivity will make your life so much happier and healthier.

187
Jon Wolverton

One thing that many people ask me is how I always manage to have such a positive outlook on life, and the reason is actually pretty simple: keeping a positive outlook on life makes my life so much happier.

If you have a positive outlook on life, it will make your life more positive! Trademark me on that. (I'm joking about that. I'm sure someone has already said that.)

Ever since I was young, my main goal in life has been to make people smile and laugh.

For example, storytelling is one of my best qualities, so I always tell my friends and family weird stories that have happened in my life because I know it will make them smile. When someone is sad, I do everything in my power to make them feel better, and when someone is happy, I do everything in my power to make sure they stay happy. So no matter what mood someone is in, I always try to tell a story from my past because I know it will brighten up the room and make people laugh and feel better.

When I make other people happy and see people smile or make them laugh, it makes me feel happy and makes my life more positive. When you put out positive vibes in the world, the world will bring positivity into your life. Trust me on that. Instead of being negative towards everyone and everything, try spreading positive energy. It will make you and everyone around you so much happier and healthier.

While it is important to show positivity and not negativity, remember that it is okay to show sadness. This is something I always struggle with. I hate sadness so much, so I never show it and only show the positives of my life. I've learned that it's actually really unhealthy to do that. Around once every two months, I have nights where I am very sad and find myself crying over everything and that's because my body has all of this emotion built up inside of me and it needs to be let out. It is possible to be positive and happy all of the time while showing sadness every once in a while.

So remember, the next time you are with your friends or family, instead of ranting about that person who cut you off while you were driving or that one co-worker who gets on your nerves, talk about something positive that happened during the day, or something happy, like puppies.