5 Ways To Stay Motivated Until Spring Break

Even if you aren't going anywhere, spring break is still just that- A BREAK. Whether you are counting down till your sipping pina coladas poolside or you're just headed home for sleep in your own bed, getting through the last push till spring break can be exhausting.

Make a countdown!

While the initial number can discouraging, the count down can be thrilling. The closer you get, and the smaller the number gets, the more excited you get for your up and coming week of relaxation.

Be productive in your studies

Stay on top of your school work! Most of us have final projects and exams prior to spring, so it is best to keep on ranking through. The more focused you are on your school work, the less you are daydreaming about that coveted mid-semester break.

Shop 

If you're going on a vacation, what better way to get ready for spring break than to fill your suitcase via the beauties of online shopping. This is a personal favorite way of mine to get through until that final lecture before the break.

Build your itinerary

Plan your trip! Spend some time researching the area you are going to plan out those must-see sites. Planning out your kick a** trip ahead of time will ensure you make the most out of your break.

Have some pre-spring break fun now!

It doesn't have to be spring break to have fun. Plan a fun day out with your friends on the weekend. Get a facial. Treat yourself to a mani/pedi before you're trip. Let your self take a break from the chaos that college brings before spring break arrives. You've earned it.

There's not too much more to go now. We can make it through. We can do this. Keep on cranking it out and use these tips to speed up the time till then! Bon Voyage!