"Station 19" is a Hotspot with Our Attention

10 Reasons 'Station 19' Is Seattle's New Hotspot

"Station 19" might just be the hottest thing on television.

219

With the ending of the first season, there is a lot of speculation about "Station 19." Will it live up to its glory? Is it a hit and miss show? Step aside Merideth Grey, I say Andrea Herrera is the next female television role model. Coming in hot, here are 10 reasons why "Station 19" is Seattle's new hotspot.

1. There is a lovable, openly gay character.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Montgomery is a statement character that made everyone listen.

2. There are actual connections between the two Seattle-based shows.

digitalspyuk.cdnds.net

We are loving the ties between "Grey's Anatomy" and "Station 19," but there will definitely be more with Andy's father fighting cancer.

3. The father-daughter connection that warms our heart.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Speaking of Andy's father fighting cancer, the battle seems to be bringing them closer. A father-daughter relationship we all saw grow during season one.

4. There is a steamy police officer that caught our eye.

em.wattpad.com

We have seen the history and chemistry between Ryan and Andy along with him saving a baby's life. He is no firefighter, but he does make things a little hotter.

5. We all love the connection these two have.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Through the fires and cool-offs, Andy and Maya are the ultimate best friend goals.

6. Vic has earned our respect.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

She is relatable with her sarcastic and fun attitude, but she gained our respect when she came clean about her fear of fire.

7. Miller is such a good listener and friend.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Miller has had his mistakes, but so does everyone else. When it really counts, Miller will listen and have your back.

8. Action never misses an episode.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Whether it was with the captain's race or fighting fires or surviving personal issues, there is always action.

9. Warren is the best newbie ever.

tv-fanatic-res.cloudinary.com

Warren has a surgical background, a big heart, and a fiery future. What is there not to love about him?

10. Station 19 is a giant family.

media1.popsugar-assets.com

There is trust, respect, action, steamy relationships, and big ass fires. Mostly, everyone of them would give their life to protect the others because they are family.

Seattle is hot, steamy, and smoking. We're ready for season two!