Starting The Spring Semester, As Told By Memes

Each grade has different feelings and emotions coming in to the new semester. They say a picture is worth a thousand words. I say a meme is worth ten thousand.

617
Memegenerator.net

We all know that feeling, the Spring Semester is up and rolling for many and looming for quite a few students as well. But how does each grade respond to the start of a new semester? I'll let the memes do the talking.

FRESHMEN

So maybe you were gone for a while and class locations are still a bit confusing...

But you are very likely 100 percent ready to get rolling again.

Regardless, you've caught on to the fact that you don't need to read every single word in the chapter that was assigned.

SOPHOMORES

So maybe the glass is half empty, and you realize you have a lot of school to go.

Or maybe the glass is half full and this is how all your half empty friends react.

You could be in the process of transferring to a bigger college, and this is how your friends may treat you.

JUNIORS

No commentary needed.

Still not accepted into your program yet? Still contemplating your major? There is hope young padawan.

Whether or not you are changing majors, it can't be denied that it's spring semester of Junior year. There's not much school left. School is going so well and you can see the light at the end of the tunnel.

SENIORS

You could be in ship-shape and ready to graduate; you just need some fun filler classes and you're done.

Or maybe graduation cannot come fast enough.

But regardless, we all have to pat future graduate/med students on the back.

AND, SUPER SENIORS.

My prayers are with you if you are still here.
From Your Site Articles