Starting Over

Starting Over

"If you are broken, you do not have to stay broken." -Selena Gomez

17
Starting Over

How do you end up in this place where you never imagined you would be? You never thought that one day you would get to the point of being so vulnerable, so unlike yourself; answer is you didn't. You didn't think you were capable of getting to the point where it was hard to recognize yourself, yet here you are. Fixing it, well that's out of the question. You're already in too deep, you can't just try and forget it all because it's there and it's not going to go away. The only real thing you can do is move on.

So many people find themselves lost from who they once were or find themselves creating a problem that they didn't intend to do but it's so deep from who they were they can't undo it all. People can forgive but no one can ever really forget; that's why moving on from it, learning from it is the next best thing. If you find yourself in a hole that you can't seem to get yourself out of figure a way around it all and continue on with your life. Nothing is ever really that drastic to be stuck in that moment forever, because at the end of the day or even years from now will it all really matter? If you find that it does matter still keep going, you still need to be who you are and not create someone new just because of one thing you did. Moving on is hard, you're not always going to be at a certain point in your life where you are always happy about who you are or what you have done in your life. The only thing you can do it accept it all and accept that there is only one you and no one can take that away.

Starting over may sound really scary, and it can be. Whether it's starting over a lost friendship or any relationship, or whether it's starting over in a new place trying to create your new future. Or whether it's starting over with yourself and getting to a place where you find yourself to be content and be happy with the person you are. It's gonna be hard, and it might even be a long road to get to, but with the right attitude of always keeping your head up and getting to that place of content you will be okay. Even if you find yourself not at the place or level you wish you were but you're better than you once were that is more than enough to find yourself to keep going. Don't think that anything could get in your way but think that nothing can stop you from being great or achieving your own greatness. Because in the end your true greatness is something that is going to empower your whole life and possibly someone else.

You might get lost at some time in your life but it's really about how you decide to go on with your life after it does happen or how you choose to become you again.