It's Never Too Late To Start Watching Game Of Thrones

Why You Should Hop On The Bandwagon And Watch 'Game Of Thrones' Already

'Cmon, who wouldn't want to watch Daenerys Targaryen and her badass dragons kick butt every week?

63

I've seen a lot of posts this week about people not knowing anything about "Game of Thrones." Everyone has their thing and I get not everyone is going to watch this show, but if you have even a sliver of curiosity, I implore you to drop what you're doing and watch this show ASAP.

As some of you know, "Game of Thrones" recently aired the first episodes of the final season.

My mom decided to watch the most recent episode with no knowledge of the series at all. If she can do it, so can you. Having some background knowledge, seven seasons of it to be exact might help a little though.

Here are a few reasons why you should give in and just watch this phenomenal, intense, crazy, and emotional show that is "Game of Thrones."

The cast is full of hotties and cuties... I said what I said

We've got Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, Sansa Stark, Tyrion Lannister, Arya Stark, Brienne of Tarth, Robb Stark, Arya Stark... OK, OK, you get my point. But these cuties are just the tip of the iceberg. This show has got it all.

It's got CRAZY storylines

You think "Keeping Up With The Kardashians" has family drama? This show is absolutely wild. I don't want to spoil too much, but I will say this — This show is out there. It's captivating and interesting and tells the story of fantasy characters struggling with real issues. As insane as some of these storylines are, I feel like everyone has a character or two that they can relate to.

The music SLAPS

The score for this show brings aids to these stories in such a cool way. Music breathes life into the scenes, highlighting the peaks and valleys.

Other pop culture references 

Some of your favorite shows like "Parks and Rec," "The Simpsons," "Doctor Who," "The Office," etc. all mention this show. I couldn't have said it better than Ben Wyatt himself. He said, "They would never cancel 'Game of Thrones'... It's a crossover hit. It's not just for fantasy enthusiasts. They're telling human stories in a fantasy world!"

The editing, the cinematography, the scenery... wow... 

Everyone who watches this show knows just how much work must to go into making this stuff look as real as it does. The show takes place in a wide variety of places and somehow, it looks more and more breathtaking each time. Dragons aren't real (sadly) but this show might make you believe they do.

It will make you feel the feels

Trust me. You'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll cringe, you'll cower. It really is, again, an emotional rollercoaster.

Get onboard the "GoT" train. You won't regret it.