Start Letting Go Of Fear To Be At Ease

Start Letting Go Of Fear To Be At Ease

Don't let fear takeover.

11
https://unsplash.com/photos/Y_JYoii-nK4
Photo by Matic Kozinc on Unsplash

About a week ago, I was asked a very important question. That question entailed very important details to think about. The question is 'What Are You Afraid Of'? To answer that, there were a few things that I needed to think about. One thing was just the overall question itself. To be truthful, there are many things that I am afraid of, yet they seem to be so minor. In general, we as human beings tend to be afraid of a lot of things. Even if they are not as big as we make them out to be. Some things tend to be pretty small yet we find them to be so big.

That is called letting your fears take over. Your mind is not your friend, it could tend to be your worse enemy. If you keep continuing to let your thoughts control you, you'll never succeed in what you want to do. By continuing this pattern, you will never be able to break out.

Know what you're afraid of? At first, I was not sure how to answer this because the question just seemed so broad. But I was able to answer it once I broke it down. I have fears that seem little, but to me, it is a big deal. It is a fear that I have had for quite some time, and trying to break out of that fear has been an issue. I keep telling myself that I will break out of that fear as soon as possible.

However, it has not gone in my favor since I did not take any action revolving around it. By breaking out of your fears, it means that you will get to where you need to be. By getting to that place it means that you will be starting to put yourself at ease. It is completely normal to fear something, but it is not normal to not confront the situation.

One of the fears that I addressed was that I'm worried about the student loans that I have coming, along with other financial priorities. So I asked myself, with all of these priorities it is not going to be easy but not impossible. By mapping out everything, it makes the process less stressful, and easier to keep track of. My sister taught me a method when it comes to saving money for certain things, and it was honestly the easiest decision ever. It is also an easy way to maneuver your general budget. I have not just her to thank for that, but also myself because it was a fear that I am slowly letting go of. Just because you're not going to receive what you want, does not mean that it is never going to happen.

So continue to ask yourself 'What is stopping me'? Nothing should stop you from doing what you love, especially overcoming your fears. Baby steps are also key. Of course, overcoming does not mean that you have to jump out of a plane right away. It just simply means that by taking little steps, fear will never be a priority again. Sure now are little fears normal? Of course, they are, but they should NEVER control you. As I am moving with these steps each day, I know that I will get to where I need to be by releasing all of those worries.