10 Reasons Why Starbucks Beats Dunkin Donuts

Just a few of the many reasons why Starbucks is superior.
821

The highly debated conversation on whether Starbucks or Dunkin Donuts is a better coffee destination has been going on since as long as I can remember. As a devoted Starbucks customer and lover of Venti Cool Lime Refreshers and Grande Flat Whites with Toffee Nut, I can not begin to fathom how someone would willingly choose to visit Starbucks' competitor. Here are 10 reasons why Starbucks hands down beats Dunkin Donuts:

1. Quality

Let's address the obvious: Dunkin Donuts coffee tastes burnt.

2. Homey atmosphere

Starbucks is THE prime study spot. How could you say no to their comfy couches?

3. Holiday cups

It's the most wonderful time of the year.

4. Free refills

As long as you stay in the store, you get a free refill on any drink.

5. Frappuccinos

Fraps fraps fraps.

6. Better service

The baristas are always super friendly and go above and beyond to please their customers.

7. More extensive menu

Caramel Macchiato, Chai Tea Latte, Hot Chocolate, "Customize Your Own Coffee/Latte/Tea." You name it, Starbucks got it.

8. Alright, business talk: Tighter margins

Starbucks operates its own stores, allowing for tighter margins than Dunkin Donuts (operating margins, profit margins, etc.)

9. Lactose intolerants welcome

Starbucks has dairy-free options.

And last, but not least...

10. Better food options

Does Dunkin Donuts have Cake Pops? I think not.